Google Analytics by MonsterInsights
Connect Google Analytics with WordPress by adding your Google Analytics tracking code. Get the stats that matter.
- Install Google Analytics by MonsterInsights either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin)
- Activate Google Analytics by MonsterInsights.
- Navigate to the Analytics tab in your admin menu and configure the plugin.
- Screenshot of the dashboards this plugin generates. To get dashboards for custom dimensions, upgrade to GA by MonsterInsights Pro.
- Screenshot of the general settings panel for this plugin.
- Screenshot of the advanced settings panel.