Category : Programming
Before you begin the install in localhost, there are a few things you need to have and do.
2. Your web browser of choice (Chroome)
Things You Need to Do to Install WordPress
Begin your installation by:
- Downloading the most current version of WordPress.
- Unzipping the downloaded file to a folder on your hard drive and copy project into www folder (C:\wamp64\www)
- Creating a Database at localhost/phpmyadmin
- Keeping this webpage open so you have it handy during the installation.
- Please follow on my capture during installation