Saving to Creative Cloud
Category : Illustrator
Your Adobe Creative Cloud account comes with online storage so your files are available to you anywhere and on any device or computer . You can preview many creative file types directly in a web browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. These file types include PSD, AI, INDD, JPG, PDF, GIF, PNG, Photoshop Touch,
Ideas, and others.
How to save to Creative Cloud:
1. Log into your Creative Cloud account.
2. Drag and drop assets from yourdesktop to the Files page on Creative Cloud .
You can also upload and manage your files on Creative Cloud by using the Actions button on the Creative Cloud Files page.
3. To delete files, select the Archive option by clicking the menu triangle in the lower-right corner of the file .
4. Click the Archive button to confirm.
The item is moved to the Archive page .
5. To permanently delete files, select the files to delete
permanently and click the Permanently Delete option in
the Action menu (Figure 23).
6. In the confirmation dialog box, click Permanently Delete